- Over 9 years of experience in Information Technology with eight plus years of experience in middleware architecture with Siteminder and LDAP Administration on UNIX, AIX, Linux, Solaris and Windows platforms
- Experience in implementation of Security Management tools in enterprise wide applications to achieve Authentication, Authorization and Accountability.
- Installed and Configured Siteminder Policy Server and Web agents on Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Solaris environments
- Maintain the policy server to assure 24×7 availability of authentication service on the intranet and internet.
- Experience in SAML 2.0 Setup as Idp and SP.
- Installed and configured CA Siteminder Federation on various environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Siteminder 6.x and R12.x and R12.5.x
- Involved in analyzing planning and implementing Single Sign-On on multiple Cookie Domain andinternet security to enterprise level web applications using CA SiteMinder integrated withSunOne LDAP Directory, Active Directory & CA Identityminder
- Experience in debugging of authentication / authorization related issues and creating Rules, Responses, Realms and Policies in Siteminder
- Experienced in SiteMinder Policy Server upgrades from 0 to 5.5, 5.5 to 6.0, 6.0 to R12
- Experienced in upgrade of CA Siteminder from R12 to R12.5
- Excellent knowledge about the functionality of the Siteminder components
- Experience in configuring CA Siteminder system objects like Agents, Agent Conf Objects, Host Conf Objects, User Directories, Domains, Administrators and Schemas
- Experience in LDAP based directories like iPlanet/SunOne Directory Server, Active Directory and CA Direcotry Servers
- Configured and Installed Siteminder Agent for SharePoint 2010
- Good experience in troubleshooting issues related to SSO, authentication and authorization, as well as troubleshooting SunOne Directory Server issues.
- Experience in creating Policy Stores, User Stores and Key Stores in SunOne Directory server and Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP)
- Installed and configured web agents on IIS, Apache, Sun Java System/iPlanet web servers on Multiple Platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills have helped me to keep productive and positive working relationships with staff from varying technical backgrounds and skill levels
- Supported SiteMinder and LDAP Servers in production environment 24 x 7 basis
The Hartford Insurance Group, Hartford, CT
06/2013 – Current
Role: Siteminder & IDM Engineer
- Handled the overall administration and technical support of CA SiteMinder IDM and SAMLensuring acceptable and consistent levels of performance through optimization.
- Worked on Performance tuning and capacity management of SSO Architecture.
- Upgraded CA Siteminder from R12.0.x to R12.5.x.
- Installed and configured web agents to protect and manage access to enterprise resources.
- Configuring User Authentication Stores and Policy Stores Key Stores on LDAP.
- Configured and defined the Policy Domains, User directories, Rules, Realms, Policies and Responses in Siteminder.
- Successfully deployed SharePoint Agent 2010 (web) with CA Siteminder R12.5
- Installed, configured & administrated CA Identityminder, Authminder and Goverenceminder.
- Integrated CA LDAP and AD with CA Siteminder as Policy Sotre & User Store respectively.
- Integrated CA Idenityminder with AD & LDAP for provisioning & reconciliation.
- Integrated CA Identityminder with CA Siteminder fro advanced password policies.
- Used CA Identity Minder to enforce password policies & group policies.
- Installed Application Server agent on Weblogic for Siteminder Authentication.
- Deployed various .ear, .jar & .war files on Weblogic & JBoss Application Servers.
- Administrated & integrated Apache webserver with Weblogic & JBoss
- Installed and configured CA Siteminder Webagents on various flavors of webservers like Apache, IHS, OHS & IIS
- Experience in Siteminder Federation with 3rd party vendors.
- Supported Development, QA, staging & Production environments in high available & critical environment.
- Participated in 24X7 Oncall rotations
Environment: WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10, BPM Tools, J2EE, JDK1.4/1.5, JRocket 1.5x, JNDI, JDBC, JSP, DHTML, Win-NT, AIX, HP-UNIX, Solaris 9/10, SQL, Oracle9i/10g, SiteMinder 5.5/6.0/12.0,LDAP 5.5/6.3
PricewaterhouseCooper, Tampa FL
Role: SiteMinder Engineer
- Installation, configuration and administration of SiteMinder 6.5 & R12 Policy Servers.
- Experience in configuring multiple SiteMinder instances with SiteMinder Federation Pack
- Migration of Dev/UAT/PROD from R 6.5 to R12.0 with 100 + web agents
- Involved in detailed setup for troubleshooting and implementation of support procedure.
- Experience in configuring multiple LDAP instances and defined LDAP schemas.
- Configured Netegrity SiteMinder 6.5 with Active Directory & Oracle Enterprise Directory
- Defined and maintained Sun and Active Directory (LDAP) security models.
- Administered policy and user stores using the SunOne Directory servers
- Involved in configuring SSL for high security of web application.
- Defined monitoring, maintenance and capacity planning for SiteMinder Policy Servers.
- Designed processes for enterprise Active Directory user, group, printer, file share and password and policies
- Delivered new global enterprise SSO and LDAP architectures for development, staging and production environments.
- Configured CA Siteminder agent on EMC Documentum content management system.
- Upgraded project plan and direction for SiteMinder version 6.0.
- Performed the upgrade from SiteMinder version 6.5 to 12.0 in development, staging and production environments’. This included all web server agents, Policy Servers and Active Directory policy stores involving 2000 Plus applications.
- Automated and scripted various admin tasks using shell scripting.
- Documented all design, development and upgrade efforts in testing, staging and production environments.
- Worked on cron jobs for rotation & clearings of logs
- On-call Support (24×7) for both testing and production environments.
Environment: CA SiteMinder v5.5/6.0, J Boss Application Server, Weblogic 8.1, 11g, Documentum, Apache, IIS, Apache-Tomcat, Oracle DB, SAML 2.0, Federation, CA Identity Manager, Websphere 6.x, 7.x, Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, DB2, oracle 10g, IBM HTTP Server, z/OS, AIX and MQ Series.
Role: SiteMinder / IDM/ LDAP Security Analyst
- Installed, configured and managed Netegrity SiteMinder 6.0.
- Migration of policy server from SiteMinder5 to 6.0 for load balancing, and failover configuration of the Policy store.
- Configured and defined the Policy Domains, User directories, Rules, Realms, Policies and Responses in SiteMinder.
- Configured IBM HTTP Web server, SiteMinder to work with WAS.
- Worked on OneView Monitor statistics, error corrections for possible problems, reviewed SNMP events for possible problems and worked on the Siteminder tickets.
- Worked on SiteMinder Platform Support Matrix for changes.
- Worked on conf, sm.registry and etc.configuration files on SiteMinder.
- Reviewed and updated SiteMinder policy and procedures.
- Worked on SiteMinder architecture and took care of changes that were needed based on capacity planning
- Used One View Monitor in SiteMinder for identifying performance bottlenecks.
- Monitored heartbeats and refresh rates for various components of SiteMinder.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining security policies for SiteMinder.
- Experienced in assisting Web Administrators, LDAP Administrators to determine what the best values for SiteMinder parameters and tune the system to boost SiteMinder performance in the Web Tier, the Application Tier, and the Data Tier.
- Provided training and group presentations on SiteMinder security planning to all employees, using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience in implementing failover and load balancing schemes between Web Agents and Policy Servers and also between Policy Servers and LDAP.
- Experienced in setting up integrated security access to the portal and Single Sign-On.
- Trouble shooting of errors in both Application and JVM, also analyzed heap or core plus error logs.
- Involved in setting up JVM tuning parameters and used garbage collection.
- Assembled and deployed the application in production, staging for following change management practices.
- Regularly attended meetings on behalf of Middleware Team & co-ordinate with different teams for task accomplishment.
Environment: Netegrity SiteMinder 5.x/6.x, Identity Manager 6.0, Web agents 5.x/6x, WebSphere 5.x,/ 6.x, Apache 2.x, IIS 5.0/6.0, SunOne Directory Server 5.2/6.1, SAML, XML, LDAP, LDOM 1.1, Solaris (10), Unix, Linux, Sun Iplanet6.0/6.1, IIS 5.0/6.0, ANT, JACL, Foglight, Unix shell scripts, Jython, Struts, Hibernate, Java/J2SE 1.4, J2EE 1.3, Eclipse, SOAP, UDDI, IBM Rational Clear Case.