As the cyber world is becoming more-and-more vulnerable to attacks, security of enterprise & customer data and application availability are key concerns for enterprises. Any security breach can have wide-spread and far-reaching impacts including loss of customer trust and legal repercussions. To avoid this situation, we recommend security testing for your application.
MWIDM, with its team of Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH), can ensure your application is secure from any vulnerabilities and meets the stated security requirements like confidentiality, authorization, authentication, availability and integrity. MWIDM is among the best security testing companies that have expertise in assessing a wide range of applications for security threats and we ensure that your application is rigorously tested for all possible threats and vulnerabilities.
We primarily follow the OWASP (Open Web Security Project) guidelines along with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, WAHH, OSSTM, WASC and NIST Standards as per the application specific requirements. These include a set of comprehensive checks for testing the security of your web application and ensuring that no vulnerabilities are missed during testing.
Our Security Testing Differentiators
- Pool of skilled CEHs (Certified Ethical Hackers)
- Conformance with international standards including OWASP, OSSTMM, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, WAHH, etc.
- Vendor independence coupled with deep expertise of key security technologies
- Detailed reports classifying each vulnerability in appropriate categories along with mitigation strategy
- Ensuring zero false positive with snapshot of exploitation
- Vulnerability free application with iterative strategy for further release
- Supported Tools: HP Web Inspect, IBM App Scan, Acunetix, Cenzic Hailstorm, Burp Suit Pro and other open source tools.