Over the last 10 years, application delivery has shifted from large-scale, project-based system implementations and follow-on maintenance to a continuous evolution of applications.
DevOps, a leading software engineering trend, makes this shift possible by bringing business, development and operation teams together to streamline IT and applying more automated processes.
Our clients deliver faster and have greater business agility by implementing DevOps:
DevOps for the changing business needs
Organizations are unable to keep pace with Cost; Quality and Agility issues prevalent across Software Life Cycle. The major challenges faced by organizations include:
- Long Release Times – Release bottlenecks delays and limited operational agility
- Release Failures – *60% of application failure and downtime are release related
- High Time & Costs – **75% of time IT operation team usually spends on release management
- Teams work in silos – Poor visibility into dependencies across releases, versions
- Inconsistent Development, Test and Production environments – Complex manual processes that lack repeatability and speed
MWIDM can help you with:
- Advisory Services – Adopting DevOps through assessment and strategy services.
- Architecture Blue Print for DevOps – Assistance in defining and deploying the DevOps solution
- DevOps Stack Construction – Integrate, Construct & Test
- Migration to DevOps platform – Change Management strategy
- DevOps Roll out – Speedy rollouts
- Support Services – Managing and enhancing
DevOps environment Differentiators:
- Proven track record in delivering large Agile engagements
- Capability to build a custom, specific DevOps platform with deep expertise in architecture and tools
- Dedicated consulting team for DevOps strategy and adoption
- In-house tools and accelerators for test automation integrated with open source DevOps tools
- Requirement based Engagement models – CAPEX, OPEX, Hosted (Pay per Use)
- Dedicated CoE
- Trained resources on DevOps, Release automation and service virtualization
- R & D Labs for innovation and PoCs.
- Accelerate Time to Market o Deploy faster.
- Deploy often – Upto 60%
- Reduce cost/time to deliver by 50%
- Increase Quality o Reduce cost/time to test upto 80%
- Increase test coverage by 40%
- Increase environment utilization upto 80%
- Virtualize Dev and Test environments o Automate Deployment
- Minimize deployment related downtime upto 98%
- Minimize roll back of deployed apps
- Improved Collaboration
- Reduce challenges related to Dev and Ops collaboration