Security breaches and cyber attacks cost businesses billions in lost revenue and recovery costs every year. New techniques emerge constantly—today’s defense mechanisms won’t prevent tomorrow’s attacks.
IT faces intense pressure to address the threats while also meeting compliance requirements. Taking on the challenge to ensure security and protect information requires investments in advanced technologies. IT must also allocate multiple resources to manage several critical tasks:
- Detecting changes in network traffic that signal an attack
- Monitoring individual devices to detect unusual activity
- Remediating potential security issues
- Implementing security best practices to maintain compliance with key regulations such as HIPAA, PCI and SOX.
- Providing detailed reports on security performance to key stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
Few enterprises possess the resources to meet these challenges. With future attacks brandishing new capabilities, the challenges will only intensify
MWIDM helps you establish technical and non-technical cyber security controls and practices. This allows you to prevent, detect, correct, and minimize the risk of loss or damage to information resources, disruption of access to information resources, and unauthorized disclosure of information. We help you achieve this by designing, implementing and maintaining a range of sound information security solutions:
- Cyber Security Strategy
- Cyber Security Assessments
- Cyber Security Architecture
- Network Security
- Data Security
- Identity Management & Access
- Security Management & Compliance
- Secure Mobile Infrastructure
- Mobile Device Management
These solutions ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information by preventing unauthorized access and modification while also ensuring the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information. This gives you the assurance your information resources are accessible only by authorized individuals—as needed and when needed.
To deliver optimal cyber security solutions, MWIDM relies only on industry-leading SIEM (security incident and event management) tools and other monitoring solutions that provide log collection and event correlation across all devices:
- Adaptive Security Appliances
- Firewall Services Modules
- Software-based Firewalls
- IPS & IDPS Appliances
- Advanced Inspection & Prevention Modules
- Intrusion Detection System Modules
- Software-based IPS
- Endpoint Security Agents
MWIDM manages all of these technologies with a dedicated remote security team of highly-skilled security engineers certified to implement and manage best-in-class security technology that incorporates industry best practices. We also provide on-site support when necessary.
We strive to serve as a true extension to your IT team while you maintain full read/write access over all of your infrastructure devices.